Mobile Vidyo Set Up
Step 1. Download the Vidyo Mobile App
Go to the App Store and type in the search bar Vidyo Mobile. Below is a picture of what you should see come up. Click on the Cloud with the arrow pointing down [wp-svg-icons icon=”cloud-download” wrap=”i”] to download.
Go to the Google Play Store. Click the magnifying glass [wp-svg-icons icon=”search-2″ wrap=”i”] in the top right corner for search capabilities and continue to search Vidyo Mobile. Below is a picture of what you should see.
Step 2. Contact Your Recruiter
Once the app is downloaded, you DO NOT need to create a username or password. Email your recruiter to confirm that you have completed the download, at which point the two of you will set up a time to conduct your interview.
Step 3. Conduct Your Interview
A few minutes before your interview, your recruiter will send you a link via email. As soon as you receive the email, click the link and your recruiter’s interview room will be accessed through the app.Then, your interview will be conducted.
Important notes to keep in mind:
- This process may be different than interviews you have had in the past, but it should not be handled differently. Although your interview may be conducted from the comfort of your own home, this recording will be used to present you to our clients so that we can get you out to work. Make sure you dress the part and have a presentable backdrop.
- Dress business casual, just as you would for a face to face interview.
- Find a quiet area where you will not be interrupted and the interview will not be disturbed by background noise.
- Have something sturdy to prop your phone up with. We want to ensure your phone does not shake or fall down during the interview.
- If possible, make sure your backdrop is a blank wall or at least nicely decorated so that it is not disturbing to you potential employer. You do not want your interviewer or prospective employer distracted by anything that is going on behind you.
- Your recruiter will review all of the above points with you as well as any questions or concerns you may have. We want to ensure that you are represented in the best way possible!