Alliance has partnered with Vitamix the nation’s leading manufacturer of high performance blenders. As Vitamix’s primary staffing provider, we are seeking high energy, career oriented individuals who are interested in an Assembly position. Vitamix promotes a great culture through healthy living and a nicotine/tobacco free facility. See details below on open position:
For an inside peak at our operation, click the video link below!
- Responsible for all assembly needs of customer parts to be handled in a detailed, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for consistently assembling quality products and performing in-process inspections for each part produced.
- Packaging and labeling finished product and staging for shipment.
- Maintaining work area, including general housekeeping.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, strenuous and challenging environment.
- Must be willing and able to be crossed trained in every facet of the assembly line.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb continuously.
- 1st shift : 7:00am-3:30pm (4:30pm with overtime)
- Monday-Friday, some Saturdays
- $10.00 per hour to start with $.25 performance based pay raises at 90 and 180 days.
- Upon completion of their first 90 days, employees will be eligible for an increase in hourly pay, paid benefits, profit sharing, 401K and tuition reimbursement.