1st Shift Electronic Assembler
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with Delta Systems in Streetsboro, Ohio. Delta Systems is a designer and manufacturer of switches, displays, and electronic controls. Delta serves markets such as industrial, agricultural, marine, aftermarket parts, commercial and consumer mowers, and ATV products. Alliance Industrial is looking for experienced Electronic Assemblers who are seeking a career opportunity with a longstanding great company.
Electronic Assembler Job Duties:
- Simple assembly of ignitions and various switches for outdoor power equipment.
- Assembly of various displays, controllers, converters, and meters.
- Utilizing various hand tools to complete sub-assemblies of full assemblies.
- Inspection and testing of product to ensure proper quality.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- Require at least 6 months experience in factory or warehouse setting.
- Must possess strong attention to detail skills and have great hand dexterity.
- Capable of working in a fast or slow paced goals driven environment.
- May be sitting or standing for the entire duration of your 8 hour shift.
Electronic Assembler Hours:
- 7:00am-3:00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Overtime may be required.
Electronic Assembler Pay:
- $11 an hour to start
- After the first 90 days employee is eligible for paid vacation, Group Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan and tuition reimbursement.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Streetsboro, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: