1st Shift Machine Operator
Headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, our newest client is one of the nation’s top providers of private labels pumps. With divisions in Spain, Mexico and China, our client provides their customers with high quality products through modern technology and design. Their manufacturing standards of water pumps and timing kits make them a significant supplier to the automotive aftermarket. We are currently seeking Machine Operators who are interested in a career opportunity.
Machine OperatorJob Duties:
- Monitoring and minor operation of production machinery
- Loading of products into machine for production and unloading upon completion
- Inspection of finished product for defects and errors.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have good attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must own steel toed boots
Machine Operator Hours:
- 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Overtime will be required occasionally.
Machine Operator Pay:
- $10-11 per hour to start depending on shift and experience.
- After the completion of first 75 days, employees are eligible for benefits, 401k and performance based raises.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Green, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: