1st Shift Order Picker
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with one of the oldest family owned and operated animal health product distributors in the USA. Our partner has more than 10,000 pet, livestock, and human health products and supplies in stock, ready to ship nationwide. Alliance Industrial is currently seeking a 1st Shift Order Picker to work at the 52,000 sq ft distribution facility.
Order Picker Job Duties:
- Pick tickets received from orders.
- Obtain products from shelves and bins based on ID number.
- Carry and transport to shipping locations.
- Ensure that the accurate number and type of product is loaded and shipped properly.
Order Picker Job Requirements:
- Ability to use RF hand scanner.
- Tow motor experience preferred.
- Capable to perform basic math skills.
- Can stand on feet for 8+ hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Order Picker Hours:
- 7:00am-5:00pm or 7:00am-7:00pm.
- Overtime may be required.
Order Picker Pay:
- $10 an hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Massillon, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: