1st Shift Production Operator
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with the global leader in producing advanced polymer materials. Spanning across 55 countries with over 5200 employees our partner is responsible for over 4 million metric tons of polymer sales. Alliance Industrial Solutions is looking for Production Operators who are interested in a great career opportunity.
- Feed product to silos, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Assembles and fills boxes/gaylords/supersacks.
- Operate tow motor safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean work space; General cleaning of work areas (Wed & Fri)
- Assist with loading/unloading bulk trucks.
- Minimum 3 years forklift experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Can perform basic math.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Overtime will be required occasionally.
- Ability to train on first
- $12 an hour to start
- At the completion of the probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Barberton, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: