1st Shift Production Operator
Alliance is seeking Production Operators for our client in the North Randall area. Our client is a manufacturer of medical devices that specialize in chemical application. An industry leader that has been in business since 1898, they provide top of the line products for pain management and patient care.
Production Operators Job Duties:
- Assembly area duties include using rivet machines and hand assembly of cap components
- Filling and Packaging area duties include filling and testing of product as well as packaging the finished goods
- All employees will be cross trained to perform multiple duties throughout their shift. This includes, machine operation, labelling, packaging, visual inspections, quality control using gauges, product testing, etc. Mostly standing but there are opportunities to sit. Clean environment including wearing hair nets and smocks.
Production Operators Requirements:
- At least 6 months of manufacturing experience is required
- Experience in medical setting a plus
- Assembly and inspection skills are a plus
Production Operators Hours:
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
Production Operators Pay:
- $11.00 per hour to start
- Upon the completion of 90 days, employees will be eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and a raise in pay to $12.50 per hour.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Cleveland, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: