1st Shift Production Operator
Alliance Industrial Solutions has recently partnered with the leader in custom rubber mixing, dispersions, chemical blends, and compound development. Our partner mixes both black and color rubber to your exact specifications. With a wide range of services our partner offers polymer types including both natural and synthetic polymers. We are currently seeking Production Operators who are looking for a career opportunity with a company that is leader in their industry.
Production Operators Job Duties:
- Responsible for setting up and operating machinery.
- Monitor production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Weigh ingredients to meet recipe specification and ensure the correct ingredients are delivered to work areas.
- Operate machinery to mic, extrude/discharge, or handle the materials according to operating procedures.
- Ability to package finished materials for shipment.
Production Operators Requirements:
- At least one year of manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs regularly.
- Must have ability to read, blend, and measure products.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Ability to work in a dirty environment.
Production Operators Hours:
- 8:00am – 4:30pm, could start as early as 6:00am
- Overtime may be required.
- Must have the ability to work a 1st or 3rd.
Production Operators Pay:
- $11.00 an hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: