1st Shift Tow Motor Operator
Alliance is hiring for the industry leader in high performance replacement windows and sliding patio doors. Our client manufactures a large array of windows and door types, colors and finishes for every door opening in the home.
- Various assembly processes in manufacturing vinyl replacement windows and doors
- Responsible for all assembly needs of customer parts to be handled in a detailed, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for driving the Towmotor and working on the computer system
- Employee must have at least 6 months previous Tow Motor experience.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, strenuous and challenging environment.
- Must be willing and able to be crossed trained in every facet of the assembly line.
- Must know how to read tape measurements.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1st shift : 6:00am-2:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Mandatory overtime. Overtime would Start at 7pm. Also Overtime may be a 6th day of the week (Saturday)
- $12.50 per hour
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Job Type:
- Job ID: