2nd Shift Production Operator
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with the global leader in producing advanced polymer materials. Spanning across 55 countries with over 5200 employees our partner is responsible for over 4 million metric tons of polymer sales. Alliance Industrial Solutions is looking for Production Operators who are interested in a great career opportunity.
- Mixing of material and batch handling.
- Assemble and fill boxes/gaylords/supersacks.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Maintain a clean work space; General cleaning of work areas (Wed & Fri)
- Assist with loading/unloading bulk trucks and freight cars.
- Minimal tow motor operation
- Must have experience with plastics.
- Willing to work inside and outside, in all conditions. (not afraid of heights)
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Can perform basic math.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2nd Shift
- Overtime will be required occasionally.
- Ability to train on first
- $13 an hour
- At the completion of the probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Barberton, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: