2nd Shift General Labor
Alliance Industrial Solutions is in search of General Labor for our partner in Mentor, Ohio. As a leader in aerospace component repairs, our partner provides high quality component repair to airlines, military, and land & marine turbine engine operators around the world.
The United States is responsible for over 25,000 commercial passenger flights every day. That equates to 50,000 to 100,000 high-bypass turbofan gas turbine engines that provide the thrust to allow a plane to take-off and land safely each day. Our partner helps maintain this giant fleet of commercial aircraft engines through inspection and repair of aircraft engine components. After receiving a component to be repaired, it is cleaned, inspected, noted of all of its deficiencies and provided a fully detailed repair plan to the customer. Repairs include welding, dimensionally restoring, and replacing parts of the component, using very detailed and specific work instructions provided by the original manufacturer of the component.
General Labor Job Duties:
- Review router and operational sketch to identify work to be done.
- Mask components as required to protect surfaces from subsequent operations.
- Apply hard masking such as caps, shields, and tubes over parts by following documented work instructions. Apply lacquer or other liquids masking materials using brushes or sponges.
- Trim masking using knives, razor blades, or other sharp tools. Trim masking in accordance with detailed work instructions to precise dimensions.
- Remove masking from components, clean with solvents by hand or power wash.
- Will be required to perform basic operations in various departments such as cleaning, plating, bench, plasma, inspection, machining on an as needed basis.
General Labor Requirements:
- Must be tobacco and nicotine free
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in an industrial setting
- Must be detail oriented and have good hand eye coordination
- General knowledge of turbine engine component repairs a plus
- Ability to use measuring devices such as scales, micrometers, and dial indications a plus
General Labor Hours:
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Mandatory overtime is often worked on the weekends
General Labor Pay:
- $15.00 per hour to start
- After the completion of the first 90 days, employees may be eligible for fully paid health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges and state-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Mentor, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: