2nd Shift General Labor
Alliance is currently seeking general labor employees for their business partner. This partner is in the electronic scrap recycling industry. In their facilities, they perform highly efficient processes where retired assets can be properly dismantled, destroyed, and recycled.
· Breaking down electronic devices (older computer equipment, TV's, etc) using hand tools
· Sorting parts for scrap or reuse
· Conducting inventory checks
· At least 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Experience with hand tools, power tools and electronics a plus
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift
· $10.00 per hour with increases at 30-60-90 days bringing hourly wage to $11.00 per hour.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Upper Sandusky, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: