2nd Shift Harness Assembly and Respool
Founded in 1918, our client has grown into a $13 billion, global company. They are the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 57,500 people in 50 countries around the world.
Our client’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions them to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. Partnering with their customers improves their productivity and profitability and helps them identify new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
- Perform a variety of hand assembly and/or machine operations along with bending and taping operations associated with the manufacturing of tubing bundles.
- Provide support and finishing operations such as respool and packaging of finished products.
- Secure proper types and quantities of tubing and fittings according to instructions on job routings and building templates.
- Assemble proper fittings to tubing, exercising proper care to avoid excessive pressure on assembly devices. Tighten fittings as specified.
- Ability to setup and run automated cutting equipment.
- Understand how to perform necessary calibrations, troubleshoot, identify revision changes, etc.
- Perform packaging operations including: build spools, package finished products, operate stretch wrap machine, utilize crane to move large reels, and apply appropriate labels for final shipping.
- Complete all necessary production paperwork which includes production numbers, quality checks, and day/hour sheets along with updating any information on the team boards.
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math.
- Follow diagrams and specific written instructions
- Complete all related paperwork
- Must be able to stand and sustain repetitive hand motions.
- Must possess the strength to sustain light physical work, with lifting requirements up to 30 pounds frequently, and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion, and perform work of an equal or lower classifications as directed.
- Overtime on the weekends as required
- $11.00 per hour
- Upon completion of first 90 days, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401k.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Ravenna, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: