2nd Shift Line Operator
Great Lakes Cheese is partnering with Alliance Industrial Solutions. Great Lakes Cheese is one of the largest cheese distributors in North America. Great Lakes Cheese serves the nation’s retailers and food service operations with 9 facilities in the U.S. Great Lakes Cheese is growing rapidly and investing in the best technologies for production and distribution. Alliance is seeking Line Operators who are interested in joining a company that offers a great opportunity for a long term career.
- Maintain area, equipment, and personal sanitation.
- Gather, review, and apply labels/stickers/backer boards.
- Review order specs and assemble/pack boxes
- Palletizing of product.
- Load cheese into machines / onto equipment for further processing.
- Prepare, weigh, carry, load and space products.
- Data entry on production reports.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Basic math skills
- 2:00pm-10:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Hours may vary slightly based on need
- Overtime will be both required and optional
- $11.50 an hour to start
- At the completion of 60 days employees will be eligible for permanent hire and company benefits.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Hiram, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: