2nd Shift Production Associate
Great Lakes Cheese is partnering with Alliance Industrial Solutions. Great Lakes Cheese is one of the largest cheese distributors in North America. Great Lakes Cheese serves the nation’s retailers and food service operations with 9 facilities in the U.S. Great Lakes Cheese is growing rapidly and investing in the best technologies for production and distribution. Alliance is actively pursuing Line Operators who are interested in joining a company that offers a great opportunity for a long term career.
- De-box/unwrap cheese from original packaging.
- Weigh cheese when applicable.
- Manual Measurement and countdown of cheese needed for customer and order specs.
- Operate cutters and lifting equipment.
- Load cheese into machines / onto equipment for further processing.
- Perform handheld functions using a handheld scanner.
- Operate a manual pallet jack.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Basic math skills
- 2:00pm-10:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Hours may vary slightly based on need
- Overtime will be both required and optional
- $12.50 an hour to start
- At the completion of 60 days employees will be eligible for permanent hire and company benefits.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Hiram, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: