2nd shift Machine Operator
Alliance is partnered with one of the world’s premier internally threaded fastener suppliers. Our client’s product lines include: locknuts, weld nuts, hex nuts, flange nuts, nut & washer assemblies, collar nuts and more. As a single-source supplier, our client will source any standard you need if it is not readily available in their stock of U.S., European and Japanese standards.
- Tend to parts running on machines while checking for quality
- Inspect hot parts as they come off the machines
- Enter data into computer database to assist in keeping accurate manufacturing records
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Tow motor abilities a PLUS
- Mechanically inclined a definite PLUS
- Computer competency
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm - 12:30am
- $10.00 - $12.00 per hour to start. Starting pay rate will depend on interview and experience.
- Upon the completion of first 90 days, all employees are eligible for a raise in pay and benefits.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Hudson, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: