2nd shift Material Handler
Headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, our newest client is one of the nation’s top providers of private labels pumps. With divisions in Spain, Mexico and China, our client provides their customers with high quality products through modern technology and design. Their manufacturing standards of water pumps and timing kits make them a significant supplier to the automotive aftermarket. Alliance Industrial Solution is currently seeking Material Handlers who are looking for a great company with career opportunities.
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Ability to operate reach trucks and forklifts/tow motor.
- Capable of staging product for shipment.
- Can log data and information into systems.
- Packing and stacking product as needed.
Material Handler Requirements:
- Minimum of two years reach truck experience.
- RF or hand scanning experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can pay attention to detail.
Material Handler Hours:
- 2:00pm-10:00pm Monday-Friday
- Some overtime and weekends required.
Material Handler Pay:
- $11 an hour to start out
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Green, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: