2nd shift Material Handler
Alliance is partnered with one of the world’s premier internally threaded fastener suppliers. Our client’s product lines include: locknuts, weld nuts, hex nuts, flange nuts, nut & washer assemblies, collar nuts and more. As a single-source supplier, our client will source any standard you need if it is not readily available in their stock of U.S., European and Japanese standards.
- Experienced in tow motor operation
- Ability to use a RF gun
- Picking customer orders using tow motors and RF scan guns
- Packing customer orders using the customer label program
- Loads/unloads trucks
- Weighs bins
- Rack pallets of products
- Keep sorters running with available product
- Loads hoppers
- In charge of multiple machines – keep the machines up and running
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Tow motor abilities and certification
- RF scan gun experience
- Computer competency
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm-12:00am
- $10.00 - $12.00 per hour to start. Starting pay rate will depend on interview and experience.
- Upon the completion of first 90 days, all employees are eligible for a raise in pay and benefits.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Hudson, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: