2nd shift Press Operator
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with a major manufacturer of specialized in custom molded rubber and rubber-to-metal components. Our partner specializes in natural rubber, SBR, Nitrile, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, Butyl and many more. We are currently looking for 2nd Shift Press Operators who are seeking a career opportunity.
Press Operator Job Duties:
- Prepare molds, inserts, and hardware for molding per work instructions.
- Remove all products and inserts from mold.
- Clean and prepare all mold surfaces when done to prepare for next molding.
- Inspection of all products to ensure they meet appropriate specifications.
Press Operator Requirements:
- Ability to follow process instructions and maintain compliance in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Ability to stand on feet for duration of shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic math skills required.
Press Operator Hours:
- 3:00pm-1:00am or 5:00am-3:00am
- Ability to train on 1st
- Overtime may be required.
Press Operator Pay:
- $10 an hour to start
- At the completion of the temporary probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Rootstown, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: