2nd shift Team Lead
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with Delta Systems in Streetsboro, Ohio. Delta Systems is a designer and manufacturer of switches, displays, and electronic controls. Delta serves markets such as industrial, agricultural, marine, aftermarket parts, commercial and consumer mowers, and ATV products. Alliance Industrial is looking for experienced Line Lead who are seeking a career opportunity with a longstanding great company.
- Verifies that all parts for new orders are correct and match the pick list, checks parts and signs off before removing them from the stock area.
- Trains production team members in safety procedures and enforces all safety regulations.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Maintains visual management boards in the work cells with Performance, Productivity and Planning information.
- Maintains standards of housekeeping in his/her zone. Verifies the zone is properly cleaned at the end of the shift before dismissing employees.
- Assigns production team members to specific stations. Adjusts team member assignments to ensure having the “right person in the right job.”
- Great leadership abilities and communication skills.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours.
- Capable of lifting up to 25lbs.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- 3:00 pm – 11:00pm
- Overtime may be required on the weekends
- $13 an hour to start
- After the first 90 days employee is eligible for paid vacation, Group Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan and tuition reimbursement.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Streetsboro, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: