3rd Shift Assembly
We are currently hiring for the nation's leading manufacturer of high performance blenders. This company promotes healthy living and is a nicotine/tobacco free facility. Alliance Industrial is currently seeking Assemblers who are interested in a great opportunity.
For an inside peak at our operation, click the video link below!
Assembler Job Duties:
- Responsible for all assembly needs of customer parts to be handled in a detailed, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for consistently assembling quality products and performing in-process inspections for each part produced.
- Packaging and labeling finished product and staging for shipment.
- Maintaining work area, including general housekeeping.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, strenuous and challenging environment.
- Must be willing and able to be crossed trained in every facet of the assembly line.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb continuously.
- 8pm-6:30am Monday-Thursday
- Sunday-Thursday, some Fridays for overtime
- $10.70 per hour to start with $.25 performance based pay raises at 90 and 180 days.
- Upon completion of their first 90 days, employees will be eligible for an increase in hourly pay, paid benefits, profit sharing, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Strongsville, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: