3rd Shift General Labor
Our Refinery packages and distributes sugar to restaurants and stores in various forms including cans, packets and 5 and 10 pound bags.
· Machine Operation - Operators are responsible for setting up and running their machine as well as accurate counting, documentation and stacking of product as it comes off the line. This position involves constant lifting of product and attention to detail as well as good math and writing skills.
· Cleaners – Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility, these positions require sweeping and mopping of floors, wiping down machines, walls, rails and beams. May need to get on a ladder in order to clean certain areas.
· Packers – These general labor positions involve the packing of finished product into boxes, running the package through the tape machine and then stacking the packages onto pallets. Some of these positions are more in depth and involve paperwork and require a high attention to detail.
- 3rd shift - 11p-7a
- Must be open to working Saturdays. Saturdays will be mandatory when required.
· All positions start off at $10.00 per hourEmployees who take the initiative to learn machine operation will be eligible for a raise to $12.50/hour after 90 days based on performance, quality and attendance.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: