3rd shift Rubber Finisher
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with a major manufacturer of specialized in custom molded rubber and rubber-to-metal components. Our partner specializes in natural rubber, SBR, Nitrile, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, Butyl and many more. We are currently looking for 3rd Shift Rubber Finisher who are seeking a career opportunity.
Rubber Finisher Job Duties:
- Clean up flash on rubber molded parts.
- Move products to different areas within the facility for completion.
- Staging of product for shipping preparation.
- Cut, size, and prep rubber molds.
Rubber Finisher Requirements:
- Experience using hand tools such as exacto knife, utility knife, and scissors.
- Good hand eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic math skills required.
Rubber Finisher Hours:
- 7:00pm-5:00am or 9:00pm-7:00am
- Must be willing to train on 1st shift.
- Overtime may be required
Rubber Finisher Pay:
- $9.00 an hour to start
- At the completion of the temporary probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Rootstown, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: