Electronics Repair Technician
Alliance is seeking Electronics Repair Technicians for our client near the Akron/Canton airport. Our client provides technology and services to maximize the self-service and security capabilities of organizations from around the world. Their products include ATMs, ATM security software, mobile banking software and much more. Their technology has been used to protect everything from personal banking information to the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Performing simple and repetitive repair tasks on components and parts.
- Troubleshooting and repairing PCB boards, panels and electronic components.
- Electronics training, either from a technical school, vocational school or from the military.
- Ability to work while seated or standing and have experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic components and boards.
- 6:30am - 3:00pm
- Shift times may fluctuate
- OT may be required occasionally on Saturdays
- $9.50 per hour
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Green, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: