Foundry Furnace Helper
Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with a leading producer of blades, castings and vanes in the aerospace field. Their products are specialized for turbine engine applications used commercially in jets, helicopters, for the military and industrial gas turbines. Alliance is looking for experienced 3rd Shift Furnace Operators who are interested in a great career opportunity.
Furnace Operator Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining vacuum casting furnace as required to produce quality castings.
- Must perform all tasks associated with mold set-up operations.
- Must perform all routine furnace maintenance functions, such as; graphite maintenance, changeovers, dull cleans, etc.
- Record all work performed and all necessary information on logs as prescribed in Standard Operating Procedure Requirements
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
Furnace Operator Job Requirements:
- Must have at least 6 months of previous industrial experience
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Previous foundry experience a plus
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds on a consistent basis and tolerate high temperatures
Furnace Operator Hours:
- 10:30 pm-7:00am
- Overtime may be required.
Furnace Operator Pay:
- Pay starts at $12.75 per hour
- At the completion of their first 90 days, all employees are eligible for a raise in pay, benefits, 401k and profit sharing
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Wickliffe, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: