Lab Technician in Reliability Department
Alliance is seeking Lab Technicians for our client near the Akron/Canton airport. Our client provides technology and services to maximize the self-service and security capabilities of organizations from around the world. Their products include ATMs, ATM security software, mobile banking software and much more. Their technology has been used to protect everything from personal banking information to the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Provide laboratory support for projects under development within the department.
- Performs basic Engineering technician routines and contribute to the project at that level.
- Work with department staff and Engineers and other development technicians to execute the requested testing. This includes the set-up, tear down, monitoring and data collection efforts.
- Works with designer or engineer to ensure that prototype parts are configured properly for the requested testing.
- Tests prototype units and documents test results; using established procedures, as requested by the Reliability Engineers or Design engineers
- Self-starter with good attention to detail and good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic proficiency in the use of laboratory tools required for the support of both hardware and firmware development. These are the tools required for the assembly and monitoring the assemblies being tested.
- Able to read drawings and use basic Microsoft Office operations
- 6:30am - 3:00pm
- Shift times may fluctuate
- OT may be required occasionally on Saturdays
- $12.00 per hour
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Green, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: