Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of access equipment. In business since 1969 our partner can be found all over the world servicing a wide range of clients. Alliance Industrial Solutions are currently seeking Material Handlers who are interested in a great career opportunity.
- Scan received produce using RF scanner or AS400 systems.
- Verify bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records.
- Verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Operate warehouse machinery including forklift to deliver shipments to designated work areas.
- Keep a safe and clean working environment.
- 1 year forklift/ tow motor experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Overtime may be required occasionally.
- $12.50 an hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Orville, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: