Operator 1st shift
Job Description Alliance Industrial Solutions is teaming up with a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of orthopedic soft goods, braces, post-operative footwear, and medical grade orthopedics. Our contract manufacturing services are driven by our commitment to quality, service and support, and on-time efficient manufacturing. Alliance Industrial Solutions is currently seeking Machine Operator who are seeking a great career opportunity.
- Ability to operating machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Packaging of product in preparation for shipment.
- Inspection of parts to ensure no damages or defects.
- Capable of keeping work environment clean and safe
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Can pay attention to detail. Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Standing on feet for 8+ hours in close quarters with coworkers.
Overtime may be required.
Ability to train on 1st shift for off shifts.
- $9.50 an hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401KJob Type: Full-time
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Wadsworth, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: