Alliance is currently searching for candidates for our client in Upper Sandusky. A world leader in bag-in-box and pouch packaging solutions, our client offers total solutions for specific liquid packaging needs, across all five continents. Their comprehensive product lines and services deliver optimal performance and quality liquid packaging for beverages, food and non-food products.
- Operation of a variety of injection molding presses and assembler machines
- Will cross train and eventually rotate to a different work station each day
- Operator could be in charge of one assembly machine or several presses grouped together
- Responsible for packaging of product
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand for entire shift which can exceed 8 hours
- Must possess a high school diploma
- 1st shift: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 2nd shift: 4:00pm – 12:00am
- Must be able to work overtime when scheduled. The 6th day of a work week is paid at time and one half and the 7th day is paid at double time.
- $9 per hour to start
- After completion of first 90 days, all employees are eligible for a raise in pay of up to $11 per hour as well as health benefits and vacation time.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Upper Sandusky, OH
- Job Type:
- Job ID: