Alliance has partnered with a company located in Massillon who is currently looking for batch mixers/ set up and operators, which blend, mixes, and packs to transport liquid or dry chemicals to their customers. Our partner is global wide, North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. This company ensures the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost while meeting customer specifications. We are currently seeking Production Operators who are pursuing a career opportunity.
- Responsible for Sets up, starts and runs all machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures and ISO standards.
- Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and inserts pre-blended materials into machinery.
- Monitors production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation. Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
- Operates machinery to mix, extrude/discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures. Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards. May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
- Refers issues/problems to Production Lead or Production/Shift Supervisor for disposition.
- Performs all required machine cleaning, maintains departmental housekeeping standards and other duties as assigned.
- Capable of performing any general labor tasks while training and starting out.
- Resume Needed.
- 1 year experience manufacturing.
- Attendance is a MUST.
- Ability to work in fast pace environments.
- Must be able to read, blend and measure products with recipe guidelines.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Have good mathematical skills.
- Calipers / micrometers/ QC/ tow-motor, and computer skills are a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Must be willing to work earlier or later if necessary. Overtime will be mandatory occasionally.
- $13.50 to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Massillon, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: