Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with a major automotive manufacturer in the Upper Sandusky, Ohio area. Our partner not only has multiple locations throughout the U.S. but also the world, with locations in Europe and Asia. Currently our partner is seeking experienced Receiving Warehouse who are interested in a great career opportunity.
Receiving Warehouse Job Duties:
- Warehouseman to verify FIFO dots are attached prior to moving or putting into stock location
- Responsible for filling out a transfer sheet so material can be taken out of the Raw material stockroom.
- Identify material by part number on the label and scan into stock in the primary stock location.
- Verify shelves and labels match the parts list.
- Inform the Inventory Analyst to have the parts and location checked and the list updated if necessary.
- Marking or tagging Parts placed by pallet load quantity above normal location part by number, today’s date and the labeler’s initial.
- Rotate stock by the best available method to achieve First In, First Out (FIFO) if possible.
- If time and space allows, rotate using First In, First Out. This should be accomplished during the stocking process where possible.
- Check for the integrity of the material for damage and / or shelf life.
Receiving Warehouse Requirements:
- Ability to follow both written and oral instructions.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of material handling devices.
- Ability to lift loads up to forty (40) pounds.
Receiving Warehouse Hours:
- Overtime will be required occasionally
Receiving Warehouse Pay:
- $10.50 an hour to start depending on shift.
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Upper Sandusky, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: