Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with a major automotive manufacturer in the Upper Sandusky, Ohio area. Our partner not only has multiple locations throughout the U.S. but also the world, with locations in Europe and Asia. Currently our partner is seeking experienced Shipping Warehouse who are interested in a great career opportunity.
Shipping Warehouse Job Duties:
- Compared identification and counts, weights and measures items of outgoing shipments to verify against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records.
- Pulls, unpacks and examines outgoing shipments, records damaged items, reports damages and shortages.
- May operate forklift trucks, hand trucks, hoists, cranes, or other material handling equipment necessary to ship materials.
- Receives orders for production or production control and is responsible for filling the order and delivering to the proper destination.
- Responsible for meeting established quality and quantity levels of work assigned, housekeeping and safe work practices.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies.
Shipping Warehouse Requirements:
- Ability to follow both written and oral instructions.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of material handling devices.
- Ability to lift loads up to forty (40) pounds.
Shipping Warehouse Hours:
- Overtime will be required occasionally
Shipping Warehouse Pay:
- $10.50 an hour to start depending on shift.
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Upper Sandusky, Ohio
- Job Type:
- Job ID: